Nuendo 10.3 Killing it in a mix!

Nuendo 10.3 Killing it in a mix! So happy to have this version working nicely for me. I really like it now.

Glad you got it sorted out Ted. I still have to use Pro Tools for my Post work (my company requires it), but I love N10.3 for music.

tg

Glad for you!!! Did I read your other post right? Turning off dark mode in osx helped?

That issue is still there. Using Dark mode makes a bunch of messages and pages unreadable. I love Dark mode on my iPad, iPhone, laptop, but if I want to run Nuendo 10.3 I have to stay in Light mode. It’s not a big deal, after all it’s only for work. :slight_smile:

Every time I have to deal with ProTools (SlowTools) I come back to Nuendo happy and relieved. I don’t know if it’s because I’ve worked in Nuendo/Cubase for so many years now, or because I don’t like the workflow in PT. I’m not a fan of American software (Digital Performer, Cakewalk/Sonar, ProTools, StudioOne). I much prefer German designed software much better.

Agreed. I’d love to get my company to switch from PT to Nuendo for Post work. I’ve mixed a few broadcast shorts with it and loved the workflow.

Did you use Cakewalk/Sonar back in the day? I seem to recall chatting with you on the cakewalk boards.

tg

Haha. Yes, I used Cakewalk for years until I switched to Logic Windows. I never liked Sonar - couldn’t get it to work right. Logic was great until they dropped Windows, which is when I switched to Nuendo. I loved that it’s cross platform, so when I switched to Mac I didn’t have to change software again. Whew, that’s a lot of mental anguish. Good to hear from you again!

Haha, agreed.

Ted,
Congratulations on the marriage!

Thanks much! I knew once I got Nuendo 10.3 working correctly the rest of my life would fall into place! :laughing: