Nuendo 11.0.10 maintenance update available

Dear forum-members,

Nuendo 11.0.10 is now available from the Steinberg Download Assistant!
Please have a look here for more information regarding the fixes and improvements:

Thanks,
Timo

1 Like

Dear @TimoWildenhain,
just installed the Nuendo 11.0.10 update to check all the promised Eucon improvements / bug fixes.
I really was looking forward to this update and had a lot of hope to finally see these Eucon issues (which already exist(ed) for years!) are gone now.

But yeah, what should I say… Unfortunately nothing has changed.
Eucon exactly behaves like it did in all the previous versions! All the issues I mentioned in this thread still exist in the exact same way.

I have to say, that I’m really disappointed!
So my question is: what did you / the Steinberg dev. team change due to Eucon (as it is mentioned in the Nuendo 11.0.10 release notes, Nuendo 11 Release Notes | Steinberg )?

I’m (and probably lots of other users) really looking forward to an answer / explanation.
Is there a chance that all these long term bugs finally get fixed?

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Also the channel meters are messed up with only the +3db digital scale working. No other meter options will be activated when pressing “apply”.

Right hand console meter missing options as well, I have read but not yet confirmed myself.

Absolute nonsense that this sort of bug happens on a 0.10 release that has been built 2 weeks
Ago.

Guess I will revert back to 11.0