Nuendo 11.0.30 Maintenance Update released

Dear all,

we are happy to announce the immediate availability of a new update for Nuendo 11, version 11.0.30.

This includes several important improvements and issue resolutions in different areas of the application.

For a detailed description of all fixes and improvements, please check the Release Notes page,

As always, you can download this update from Steinberg website and via the Steinberg Download Assistant .

All the best,

7 Likes

Thanks SB.

Unfortunately we cannot use this N11.0.3 update either. On Windows 10pro this update will force change Project Settings ‘Record File Type’ to “Wave File”, every time and any time a project is opened. Even though we have all our Projects set to “Broadcast Wave File”. N11.0.2 and N11.0.3 will force the setting to “Wave File”. This is true for both our Nuendo work stations and it was confirmed by other users in N11.0.2.

This is not a problem in N11.0.1.

Please inform if there is something I am missing. Otherwise please confirm and correct. I want to keep up-to-date but these last two updates are not usable in Windows 10pro.

Thanks, Fox

1 Like

Just checked and it (the broadcast wave bug) is still an issue on Win 10Pro.

tg

1 Like

thanks for the update, to bad above issue isn’t resolved. but thanks

1 Like

I can confirm it’s also a big issue on Mac. Surely it’s simple to solve it? It’s such a major problem that it really needs fixing ASAP.

Unfortunately no further Eucon improvements / bug fixes.

Hello there!

As we can read on release notes: The project cursor no longer changes to a thin line in Windows 10.
But just now I see that thin cursor :slight_smile:

All the best for All!

Yep I’ve found that it’s much better than it was before, but the cursor will still disappear occasionally.