Nuendo 11 and Nuendo Live 2

If somebody know Nuendo 12 will be renamed like Nuendo pro 12 ?
And can i use Nuendo 11 license on the usb dongle to open Nuendo Live 2 and Nuendo Live?
Working the Nuendo 11 license with NEK (Nuendo Expansion Kit) for example with Nuendo 5 older version? Or you most have the anoter separate NEK license? Because now its integrated but before it was 2 different separate product, and it was like add on for the extra bonus coast.
Last question why steinberg dropping down price for Nuendo from 2500$ to 1000$ ?
It’s good, but i want understand why?
Thanks

Hi,

If somebody know Nuendo 12 will be renamed like Nuendo pro 12 ?

I see no reason to have it renamed. There are no additional editions of Nuendo (in contrast to Cubase). It is as “Pro” as it gets…

And can i use Nuendo 11 license on the usb dongle to open Nuendo Live 2 and Nuendo Live?

No, Nuendo Live is a separate product and needs a separate license.

Working the Nuendo 11 license with NEK (Nuendo Expansion Kit) for example with Nuendo 5 older version? Or you most have the anoter separate NEK license?

You mean, whether a N11 license will enable the NEK functionality in N7 and below? Well, I’m not entirely sure and can’t test it now (still have the NEK 7 license, but no N7 installed any more), but I would guess the previous versions require the NEK license. The functionality has been integrated with Nuendo 8 and only since then the former NEK license has been integrated. Older versions have no way of handling this without the license, I would guess.

Thanks for info