Nuendo 12.0.40 Maintenance Update

Dear Forum members,

We are pleased to announce the availability of the Nuendo 12.0.40 maintenance update.

This update not only includes over 30 fixes in different areas of the application but it also introduces some new functions and scripts to the MIDI Remote integration, while resolving some issues with ARA extensions.

For a detailed list of improvements and issue resolutions, please visit the Nuendo 12 Release Notes | Steinberg .

The Nuendo 12.0.40 update can be downloaded from the Downlaod page or via the Steinberg Download Assistant.

All the best,
Luis

6 Likes

The preference Mute Pre-Send when Mute is now saved as expected.

gasp - after about 2 decades it’s fixed !

FWIW it’s saved as part of the project rather than a global preference, which seems sensible.

4 Likes

Thank you!

Although I was really hoping for a “show automation lane for last touched parameter” key command to be added ha.

1 Like

Nice.

Does PluginOnValue work in this update?

Just installed the update and now it says ‘no valid licence found’. The Steinberg Activation manager says Nuendo 12 is activated. Where am I going wrong?

It’s OK Had to update the download assistant, which updated the licence manager!

1 Like

I’m going to install the update later this week, but cannot find the previous version (just in case I run into issues I want to go back). I deleted it from my harddrive and am looking for a download spot. Where can I find the earlier version 120.0.30 ? The Download assistant only shows the new update and the N11-10-9-8 versions.

It was posted earlier:

Thanks!

1 Like

@Luis_Dongo any timeline on 12.0.50 update by any chance?

it’s just out.

cubase 12.0.50 is released but I’m not seeing anything for Nuendo ?

Hi nogills,

the Nuendo 12.0.50 update was released just an hour or so ago. You’ll find it via the SDA. I will announce it officially as soon as everything else is done.

Best,
Luis

2 Likes

@Luis_Dongo

not showing on the website for those of us who prefer to avoid the mess that is the SDA ?

update - it’s there now :+1:

1 Like

Hi Dr.Strangelove,

it is now also available in the download pages.

All the best,
Luis

2 Likes

Wonderful, thank you!