Nuendo 12 Creating Markers from Selected Events

In N12, the creating markers from selected events seems to be limited to a single track. Meaning if you have multiple layers (almost always for SFX) that you want to be included in a single Cycle Marker, this will not work. Below demonstrates selecting multiple events using “Locators to Selection” and then trying to achieve the same with Creating Markers from Selected Events.
Nuendo12_LayeredSound

Additionally, it does not appear possible to create a compound Name for the Description, i.e. Free Text + Separator (i.e. underscore) + Counter . Once selecting Description once, it becomes greyed out and more complex names cannot be created for the Marker.
Nuendo12_SingleInstanceDescription

I should add, this feature is really great (a huge time saver) and I hope Steinberg can add the above functionality to iron out the final bits.

I havn’t decided whether upgrade or not. The logic editor works better for me on this feather. It will just create 1 cycle marker no matter how many layers were selected.

+1 for this!
It would be a huge time saver, if you could only add one cycle marker to SFX with several layers in different tracks (or to folder “events”!?)