Nuendo 12: main mix console not resizing correctly

The main mix console wont resize to fit the window. It disappears as the window gets smaller.

Windows 10:

Windows 10? Which one…
More specs?

it was “Mix Console” so I called this the main as there is 2 , 3 and 4. But after I restarted my system for another update. it work s fine now.

all good now thank you

Spoke Too Soon. Its doing it again. It’s not resizing with the window when I try to make it smaller.

I’m sorry to hear, but I don’t care any more, since you are not able to answer the obvious question…

Oops Sorry about that I thought I pasted it in. And the Graphics is Nvidia Quadro P2200.

As far as I can see you’re running a virtualised copy of Windows 10 Workstation on Hyper-V, is that correct?
Do you know if Steinberg has validated Nuendo 12 for this type of config?
It’s possible you may see different behaviours from those of us on physical machines.

I don’t think so, that’s just an indication that the hardware support for HyperV is present.

I ask the obvious, just to get sure…the driver is up-to-date?

I purchased this system installed with Windows 10 from Lenovo.
Anyway, I was using the lenovo software to do the updates, bios, drivers etc. I overlooked the graphics card I had upgraded and installed on my own. So the drivers were NOT up to date. But they are now and it seems to work fine again.
Sorry that was my oversight.
Thank you for your help.

Cool, and I hope it stays like that.

I was away past few days . It seems I spoke too soon, booted up a project and it’s doing it again. bottom of mixer getting cut off when resizing window.

Its No a deal breaker, but it was not there in Nuendo 11 .

thanks