Nuendo 12 to 13 update, just bought, not working - Solved

Dunno about the full version, but the update price is definitely with VAT. I paid aroud 150 EUR exVAT with a few BestCoins I had in my account from a previous purchase.

1 Like

I have checked BestService. Strangely, they don’t sell any update for Cubase Pro 13 from v 12 or 11.

They neither don’t sell anything related to ProTools.

Thomann have far more products and updates in its shop, especially for’ProTools.

But not all, they also have Limited choice for Cubase Upgrade, probably because Steinberg prefer to keep control of Those products.

1 Like

Both versions include VAT. I checked this beforehand. There is a small link below the price, if you click on it you will see the following:

This price includes VAT. If you order from outside the EU this price will be reduced by German VAT at the checkout. Also for EU customers outside of Germany with valid VAT-ID.

@lumcas

Please accept this newb’s appreciation and gratitude. Because you had an issue, something I wouldn’t wish on you, you came here and taught me about Best Service. I’ve just upgraded to 13 at a savings. It’s only beer money? That’s okay. That’s MY beer money. Kudos, great positivity and much ups to you.

Keep on rockin’ in the free world.

2 Likes