Nuendo 12 won't recognise my licence

Hello,
since N12 came out, I haven’t been able to use it once. Found it buggy and crashy, so kept using N11.
I just did a fresh re-install of my OS system (I am on Monterey 12.6.1 now) and when launching N12, it will show “No valid licence found, The program will quit now”.
My eLicencer is showin the licence as “Nuendo 11 (upgraded to Nuendo 12 with Steinberg Licensing)”.
So I went back an installed N11 again.

Is there any settings I have to check to make N12 work, please?

Many thanks.
Emanuele

Please run the Steinberg Download Assistant, download the latest version of Nuendo 12, then sign-in to the Steinberg Activation Manager.

Here is another thing. Steinberg Download Assistant won’t work either.
When I launch SDA, a Sign-In button will pop up. Click on it and in Chrome it opens the sign is page. Insert my data, then the next page will show
" Authorize Steinberg Download Assistant

To authorize Steinberg Download Assistant, you must allow your browser to open Steinberg Web Launcher. Once authorization is completed, you can close this page and continue working with Steinberg Download Assistant."

But nothing else happens.
When doin this in Safari, at this point will show a pop up window where I press “allow” but then nothing else happens.
Tried then with Firefox, where it asks to allow opening the link for the We Launcher. Press “open link” but then nothing happens.
So I am now stuck in a Limbo.

How can I fix that, to then fix N12 issue?
Thank you.
Emanuele

I then sorted it downloading Steinberg Activation Manager instead. When opening web pages on browsers are actually responsive.

Thank you.