Nuendo 13 ADR "Sync Selection" Problems

Hello,

We are currently trying out Nuendo 13 in our Studios to see if we want to finaly upgrade from Nuendo 11 to 13, as we mostly use it for ADR.

While using the Nuendo 13 Test Version, I encounterd a problem, which really slowes down our workflow. And was wondering if it was a bug or if there is a feature I haven’t found yet.

When working with the ADR Panel and jumping from one Take to the next one, I use “Sync Selection” as I need to be able to Edit Take In and Out points etc, which works better in that configuration.
But as soon as I edit an audio file (such as Trim or expand the lenght or even just adjust the volume with the mouse wheel) and then try to go to the next Cycle Marker / Take, it jumps to the first one in the marker list. No matter where I am in the list. I use the Key Command “Locate next Marker in Markers Window”

If I don’t use Sync Selection and I have for example two cycle Markers which are the same (because 2 characters have to talk in that take) and I want to edit the start of the one that I have selected. Nuendo now changes the cycle maker but doesn’t select it. If I then start Recording or playing back, I end up with the old IN.

How can I fix that. In Nuendo 11 that problem never existed. And since Sync Selection appeared in Nuendo 12, recording and editing with selected takes has become a pain for us.

I have sent my problem to the support group, but unfortunately after 3 weeks I haven’t heard back from them…

Thanks

Matthieu