Nuendo 4.3 - holding left mouse while automating a mix stops the music

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone else has stumbled upon this one: after I upgraded to Windows 10, Nuendo 4.3 will stop the transport/flow of music when holding down the left mouse button as I’m recording automation for the mix while in the mixer window. This only happened after upgrading to Win 10, it never occured in Win 7.

Any suggestions will be sincerely appreciated. Thanks!

Robin

Don’t want to be rude, but this version of Nuendo belongs in a museum.
I’m even surprised that it still (kinda) works …

Gap between computer technology/Operating system & Nuendo is much to big to make it work properly.

Fredo

Yes, thank you for replying. Unfortunately, the cost for upgrading Nuendo isn’t viable at the moment for me, and may never be. Unless my publisher finally sells a song for me! :slight_smile:

I was just hoping someone had experienced this and found either a work around or perhaps an edit to the configuration file, or whatever.

Anyway, thanks again.

I have this problem as well. I’m going to upgrade to v10 next week and see if that solves the problem. I’ve been so busy over the years I haven’t had time to upgrade and deal with having to learn new features but I figure the time is now. I suggest you do the same.