Liebe Foren Mitglieder,
Steinberg veröffentlicht ein neues Nuendo 6.0.5 Update, welches Probleme behebt, die von Nuendo Usern berichtet wurden. Das Update ist kostenlos, durchlief unsere Qualitätssicherung und wird voll unterstützt.
Improvements in Nuendo 6.0.5
• Channel configuration display (2.0, 5.1 etc.)
• Folder tracks: “Colorize Track Controls” support
• The “momentary-alert” value is now user definable
• Key Commands to select Control Link groups
• Key Commands for Channel and Rack configurations
• EQ/Filter transition option
• Improved track selection
• Generic Remote Editor improvements
Issues resolved in Nuendo 6.0.5
ADR & Loudness
• DIM level fader now is greyed out during ADR mode.
• Audio analysis in Loudness track now shows correct values.
Import/Export & Automation
• Import of AAF files containing embedded MXF files no longer causes empty waveforms.
• Projects containing plug-in automation created in Nuendo 5.x now play correctly in Nuendo 6.
• Switching between project no longer resizes the projects.
• Texts related to Insert slots no longer mask each other when hovering over the slots.
• The preset names of insert effects are now displayed correctly.
• When closing a folder in MixConsole, which contained a selected track, Track 01 is no longer selected
• Tracks in the Zones section can now be scrolled/selected correctly
• The channel width can no longer be smaller than the given minimal size.
• The commands “Deselect/Select all” now works correctly for all channel types and across linked MixConsoles.
• The name of insert effects are no longer cut-off, instead they are shown correctly now.
• The track height setting is now saved correctly with the project file.
• Channel strip module sections can now be expanded even if the respective tracks are frozen.
• Linking properties are now fully considered when freezing tracks.
• When resizing MixConsole, pictures and notes will remain visible.
• Entering channel numbers now works as expected.
• The word-reduction algorithm now displays readable characters at the end of the track name field at all times.
• All functions of the channel strip’s context menu now work correctly.
• The ALT+SHIFT command related to solo defeat now works as expected.
• AUTOMATION: Automation parameters related to the REVerence reverb are now considered in offline bounce
• OS X: Continuous repeating performance spikes do no longer occur.
• PPQ length is no longer affected by the song tempo when applying Logical Editor presets.
• Key commands for Control Link groups work as expected.
• Another issue when closing the application has been resolved (“Waiting for Video service”).
• Using pedal sustain (down) and playing the first note on no longer causes hanging notes.
• The color tool can now be accessed via key commands.
• Routing of multiple tracks now works correctly with SHIFT + command.)
• Resaving of pre-v7 Projects using MPEX3 offline timestretch does no longer lead to corrupted project files.
• NUAGE: In the center section, it is now possible to select multiple events.
• NUAGE: Scrolling a large number of tracks within the mixer works now seamlessly.
• EuCon and WK-Audio remote control surfaces: fade in and fade out now work correctly in Edit Mode.
• The width parameter of the Phaser plug-in now works correctly.
• VST Amp Rack tuner now works more precisely.
Nuendo 6.0.5 kann hier heruntergeladen werden:Nuendo 6.0.5 Download