Nuendo 7.1.35 Update released

Dear forum members,

Steinberg is pleased to announce the release of Nuendo 7.1.35, a new maintenance update for Nuendo 7.

This update solves two specific stability issues when using key commands for certain transport functions as well as a minor issue in the Channel EQ.

A detailled Version History as well as the download installers are available here:
Nuendo 7.1.35 installer and Version History

Thank you for choosing Nuendo!

All the best

Dude, thanks!

This EQ bug had some very nasty potential side effects that could trip us all up, so VERY nice of you guys to push this update out so quickly.

Well done!

I did not come across this bug, but the new policy of releasing more frequent fixes feels good.

Great stuff.

I did not come across this bug either but thankful for the quick release to fix this.

Thanks for this update guys! The eq bug was nasty.

Thanks for the update! Is the video engine update under the latest update? I have updated to 7.1.35 and still have problems with video compatibility and video that crashes.

I’m wondering, in light of no response in regards to the myriad Workspaces issues and requests to have them fixed… is this something that’s being considered at all? Are Workspaces being phased out, hence the lack of bug fixes?

Sure would like to have some sort of insight… or idea of how to get a similar result without using Workspaces… maybe there’s another way to get specific screen layouts that I’m not aware of?

I keep hoping for at least a token response or step in the direction of fixing this great feature set, but… but… sigh.

Thanks,

Chewy

I have no idea Chewy, but here’s one to hope: I think I read somewhere that Nuendo 8 is going to incorporate a new window management, more like Cubase, where you can dock windows. I hope by redesigning this stuff, they finally managed to make workspaces working. It’s a new beginning I’m hoping that has none of the malfunctions of the old window management. Maybe. Let’s hope. We’ll see in June.

I hope it’s something like that, Chris.

Workspaces have been so clunky for so long, but are still a great feature. They’ve always been temperamental-- I’ve had complete sets of workspaces disappear when having two projects open at once, for example. And the issue I’ve been harping on for the last three major revision-- where channel assignments are lost in open channel edit windows upon restarting a project… not a showstopper, but how great it would be for consistency and dependability to be part of the picture here. It’s one of the last areas where Old Nuendo/Cubase kludge remains–at least the way I work.

Chewy