Nuendo Live 2 released

Dear Forum members,

We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of Nuendo Live 2, the second iteration of Steinberg’s premium live recording system that combines intuitive use and rock-solid stability with outstanding audio quality.

Besides a complete redesign of the user interface, Nuendo Live 2 features an all-new Meter View, that allows to oversee all the recording session’s levels over the entire display, showing 32, 64, 96, 128 or 160 meters at once!

The Track View now displays the meter bridge on the bottom of the screen, with up to 64 tracks. When more channels are required, the meter or track count is divided into banks that can be accessed instantaneously by mouse click or key command. The meter bridge can also be hidden if necessary.

Recording management is another highlight of Nuendo Live 2. The folder structure is generated automatically inside the project folder, but provides sufficient flexibility to create folder paths for recording outside the project folder. Another useful tool is that file numbering is not restricted to one folder. When files are recorded and saved to different folders, the chronological increment remains intact.

Nuendo Live 2 is available as a downloadable full retail version and update through the Steinberg Online Shop.

For more information about Nuendo Live 2, please visit the Nuendo Live product page.

All the best,

Regards. I own a CL5 that came with a license for Nuendo Live. This license also works for Nuendo Live 2?

There is any chance to try Nuendo Live before buying it since my husband has visual impairment

Hello

I downloaded the demo of Nuendo Live 2 and the indications were that I did not need the Pendrive E-Licencer USB physical for its activation, but when installing it and trying to activate it me ask for the physical Pendrive. They could help me and clarify if I forgot to do something.

Thank you