Nuendo Live won't import track names

We had a system installed a few months ago, CL5, Dante, and Nuendo Live. Everything worked great at first but randomly Nuendo wouldn’t import track names and now it won’t ever import them. Reboot or changing boot order of devices does not help. Any ideas?

Was just getting on here to report the same issue. If you figure it out let me know!

Yeah still no information.

Ok, first time I’ve got it to work in a while so hopefully it is a permanent fix.

1, went to I/O device and removed the computer off the list of devices.
2, recorder and selected the “Nuendo Live” tab.
3, “Nuendo Live Setup” button
4, “Specified IP Address”
I then went and started Live and the channels came up fine.

I’m guessing you could leave it like this but my computer is setup as DHCP so the address might change.

I went back and added it back to the I/O device list then in the (Recorder) Nuendo Live Setup instead of the IP tab I selected DVS and chose from the list. I guess the manual IP address made it connect because it was like that before but now it is connecting.

Hope it helps!

Will that change it to recording the mixed audio rather than the raw audio though? We like to record it raw and then re-mix later. I’m afraid that enabling the “recorder” function will change my source from the Danta system raw inputs to the mixed outputs from the mixer. Is this true?

What it records is set by patching on the Dante Controller on the computer. What I described just re-established the connection between the board and computer. Just set the Controller to pull from the Rio and it records the raw feed.

First time I’ve got it to work in a while so hopefully it is a permanent fix.

1, went to I/O device and removed the computer off the list of devices.
2, recorder and selected the “Nuendo Live” tab.
3, “Nuendo Live Setup” button
4, “Specified IP Address”
I then went and started Live and the channels came up fine.

I’m guessing you could leave it like this but my computer is setup as DHCP so the address might change.