Odd message in eLicenser Control Center

Hello,
We purchased Nuendo 7 licenses (upgrade from N6.5) for our workstations and I’ve been activating them to the eLicensers as I get hold of the systems. On the right side where the individual licenses are listed, six of the eLicensers display a license that reads -

Nuendo 7
Steinberg

The seventh eLicenser displays a license that reads -

Nuendo 7
Steinberg,Application-Instances:2

If I hover over the licenses they all read “This ‘Full’ license allows to use the product for an unlimited time period”.

So I suppose I’m ok, but with the horribleness of Avid’s licensing site I’m nervous about what it may mean. I have not, to the best of my knowledge, activated two licenses to that eLicenser. If anyone knows what this means I appreciate it.

Thanks,
Hugh

“Application-Instances” shows up when there’s things in your computer running at that moment that require the Nuendo 7 license to function, it doesn’t mean that you have two Nuendo 7 licenses in that eLicenser. If you close Nuendo, the “Application-Instances” thing goes away.

Hello RT,
Thank you for the response. The daw that had that license message could have been running Nuendo at the time, it had been updated previously and was the comparison unit. I expect to see that daw again next week, I will look at that.
Thanks,
Hugh