[ok in 8.5.10}Cb 8.5 audio dropouts every few seconds

Many thanks, fuzzdude. Do you also use the bx_digital V2?

Actually all my other UADs including Brainworx pluggies are working. Sometimes I get a crash on exit, mostly when I use the AD2 in track mode. If I close Cubase with the task manager, there is still one bx_digital hanging in the UAD DSP and I cannot free it. I have to reboot my whole system to get all DSP cleared. So something is wrong with the UAD bx_digital or with Cub8.5.

In 8.0.30 everything is working!?!

I don’t use bx_digital V2, I just activated the demo to test for you. Clears fine when the project or DAW is closed. Nice EQ+ by the way :slight_smile:

Problem solved. I’ve had to replace my “Projects” drive. 8.5 performs well under load for me.

Thx for all your comments, support n solidarity, friends:)

I am digging this ol thread up just to report to you that the recent update to 8.5.10 did it for me. The update from 8.03x went smoothly and it is a working system sofar.:slight_smile:
(Got worried for a sec)

Soo- 8.5.10 works. :slight_smile:

Good music@all:)

Just a heads up

8.5.10 runs smoothly on my Win7 64bit system, after i gave up on 8.5.0; just finished a project with no crashes what soever. how ever it seems that the keeping up of the graphics when you push “play” lags behind a bit compared with 8.0.35 … (due certain loaded plugins?) PS Asio Guard must still be off it seems so far -F