Old problem returns with link funn

Howdy
I have the exact same issue as this old post with the MR and linking. The URL is deleted so what is the Core Audio2 ASIO upgrade is he referring to? Thanks

normally. i installed core audio2 asio update again and it worked! it seems that after my computer broke down and i booted up from time machine, the core audio2 update wasn’t installed anymore and i didn’t realize… anyway, now everything’s …
Jump to post
by mequisto
Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:17 am
Forum: Steinberg MR816
Topic: Mr 816x link functions and headphones not working
Replies: 7
Views: 2813
Re: Mr 816x link functions and headphones not working
yep. i have the latest driver (1.7.3). with the older one the computer didn’t recognize the interface.
i’ll try reinstalling cubase. maybe this will work. i really don’t know what else to do…
cheers
Jump to post
by mequisto
Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:46 pm
Hey
I’ve already done that as well…
I think it really must be something deeper that doesn’t work. Software wise…
I wonder if anyone operating with cubase 5.5.3 and mac osx 10.8.2 mountainlion has succeeded in using the mr 816x “normally”…
Thx anyway!
Jump to post
by mequisto
Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:38 am
thx for the answer. I’ve tested with and without monitor button. i’ve tested pretty much everything. i’ve been working with cubase for about 7 years and I know that something is definitely not normal. I guess it’s something wrong with the driver of mr816x (i have the newest one…)… I hope someone…
Jump to post
by mequisto
Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:34 am
Topic: MAC, Lion, Cubase 5.5.3, Quick Connect Problem
Replies: 3
Views: 6585
Re: MAC, Lion, Cubase 5.5.3, Quick Connect Problem
Hallo, Habe das selbe problem mit macbook pro mountain lion 10.8.2 und cubase 5.5.3 32bit alle link funtionen des mr 816x scheinen bei mir nicht zu funktioniere: keine quick connects headphones gehen nicht, erscheinen als “no select (mute)” im controllroom alle plugins des mr816 sind “not available”…
Jump to post
by mequisto
Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:15 am
Mr 816x link functions and headphones not working
Hi everyone I’ve just bought a new mr816x. unfortunately it’s not running like it should! and I’ve already spent hours trying to find a solution (and yes, i read the whole manual!). I need help!! It seems as if all the link functions that should combine the mr816 with cubase don’t work. I have Cubas…
Jump to post