Only show Cue mix view

Hello, I’d like to only show the cue mix view alone and lock/hide everything else. The artists should not play around with my project during recording, but they should be able to control their volumes. How to do that?

Also it would be great to show only the active tracks in the cue mix. No need to display all the inactive tracks.

I am running iCPro on iPhones and an Android tablet (Nexus-7).

To get into Cue mode click on the up-Chevron in to top left corner of iCPro and then click on the schluessel icon above the Mixconsole icon. then select wich types of track you want to see and also select Cue Mix and then 1,2,3 or 4. Finally click on the ‘+’ icon in the top right corner to get back to the fader view.

It does not seem to be possible to show only the active Cue Send channels, but the faders will only adjust the selected Cue Send levels - your main mix levels will not be changed.

BTW, how exactly are you running iCPro in your browser?

Sorry for the late answer. Just type The IP+Port you see in Studio-> Studio Settings-> Steinberg SKI Remote into your browser and you are good to go. No need for the app. I do it like this also with my android tablet, eventough there is only the app for iOS.