organizing UAD plugs in WL Pro

is there a better way to organize UAD plug ins in WL9 pro?

for example… there’s a “Manley” folder but also a “Manley Vari” folder (followed by a plug in called “Mu”… so clearly it’s chopping “Vari Mu” into a folder and plug in name separately…

so all Manley plugs are not in the “manley” folder

also, the “4k buss” has it’s own folder and isn’t in the rest of the UAD plug ins folder…

seems quite a mess…

any way to better organize or customize plug ins? doesn’t seem to be a way to do it in the plug in preferences… at least to eliminate these stray folders like “4k buss”

thanks

I went through this very same issue when first setting up WL9. With the settings shown in the attached “Settings” screen shot, I was able to produce the result shown in the “UAD Menu” screen shot. I think that was all that was involved.

PS, I also have some UAD plugins hidden or not active that I will never use but I see that I should go back and hide some of the newer ones I’ll never use but I think you get the idea here.

ok, thanks… i’ve got it to this… still getting the SSL sub-menu… and, of course,i haven’t un-checked various UAD plugs that i don’t actually have…

Ah, I’ll have to see if I just have the SSL plugins disabled as I don’t own or use those. To me, the logic in those settings isn’t easy to understand but I was eventually able to get something that didn’t look like a mess.

You can create custom categories in the plugin setting dialog.