Orgue 2 claviers !

Two keyboard organ do not work !

A short video:

Would be best to have the possibility to both «add or remove» staff on organ setup !

It is also usefull to have a 4 staves organ there is many exemples in organ literature.

I love Dorico

Alain

Can you try changing the language of instrument names to English on the Language page of Engraving Options, and then try creating the organ again?

Daniel,

In english every thing works perfectly…

Hope you consider my comment about «add and remove»…
Also about 4 staves if needed…

Best

I love Dorico.

Alain

Thanks for confirming. This is the same underlying bug as causes some blank entries to appear in the list of instruments when using instrument names in any language other than English.

Try downloading the attached zip file and extracting it: it will contain nine files called e.g. instrumentnames_en.xml, instrumentnames_fr.xml, etc.

On Windows, go to C:\Program Files\Steinberg\Dorico\Resources\l10n and copy these files into that folder, replacing the nine identically-named XML files that are already there.

On Mac, right-click on the Dorico application icon in your Applications folder, choose Show Package Contents, and in the Finder window that appears, go to Contents\Resources\l10n. Again, copy these files into that folder, replacing the nine identically-named XML files that are already there.

Now although you will see English names for some instruments, you will at least be able to create a 2-staff organ without having to choose English names in Engraving Options.

I’m sorry for the bug, and we’ll ensure it’s fixed in the next update.
instrumentnames_languages.zip (129 KB)

Daniel,

Thanks

Alain