Out now: Funk Essentials VST Sound Instrument Set

Adding further to the Acoustic Agent drum kits available in Groove Agent 4 and Groove Agent SE 4 already included in Cubase Pro 8 and Cubase Artist 8 comes to you Funk Essentials! Funk Essentials is the latest VST Sound Instrument Set, boasting funk styles ranging from soulful to ferocious.

Key features at a glance:

• 10 Funk Styles for the Acoustic Agent drum kits in Groove Agent 4 and Groove Agent SE 4
• Each preset includes a Style and mixer preset
• Grooves cover different tempos and range from basic funk phrasings to complex syncopations
• Each Style includes main parts, intros, endings and fills
• An inexhaustible resource for creating backing tracks, inspiring new compositions and improvisation sessions

Read more

Buy now

Hi

Do you know if the demo songs are made by presets from Funk Essentials or are they after processed?

Regards Nils

When and how will we know the needed updates will be available for blues, jazz, and funk essentials bundle I bought as I don’t see them on my groove agent 4 yet and I keep on getting a message coming up on my Cubase 7 saying they could not be loaded and may need activation. Do I need to activate the downloads in my e licenser separately or not at all ? :confused:

I did need to activate them but they still don’t show on groove agents menu.

Dear All,

Since i installed the 3 packs essential (Funk, Jazz and Blues), i can’t find the initial library style of GA4. I only have 3 styles (Funk, Jazz and Blues).
Do you have the same result ? Do you know how i can find the style library with the initial styles also ?
Thanks