Out now: Future Electronica for Groove Agent

Future Electronica, the next VST Sound Instrument Set for Groove Agent 4 and Groove Agent SE 4 is here! This expansion pack includes a total of 30 drum kits, featuring a wide range of subby kick, tight hat and crisp snare samples that were solely created to boost your upcoming beat productions.

Key features

• 30 electronic drum kits produced for future beat production
  • Over 570 electronic sounds including kicks, snares, hihats, percussion, synths and SFX
  • Complete production kits for future R&B, trap and future bass
  • Over 350 groove patterns for instant beat programming

Find out more
    Future Electronica for Groove Agent | Steinberg

Hi
I purchased it, but when i start GA4 it says it misses 2 files (users/appdata/roaming/steinberg/ga sub presets/metronome) “bar.wav” “beats.wav” …
I didnt do anything but install the addon, and launch cubase straight away…

What can i do?

Hi,
I just bought and installed Future Electronica. Using GA4, I can see the FE Instrument Set in Mediabay but when I try to load a kit with patterns from the list the “loading kit” message appears for a second or two but nothing is loaded. No kit/patterns and no error message.

Tried double-clicking and click-and-drag - both failed.

Can’t find any help so far…
tkc

Hi,

Please install the latest version of GA4. You can find it here: Groove Agent 4 Updates and Downloads | Steinberg

Are you working on a Mac or a Windows machine?

Cheers,

Jan

Hi Jan,
Thanks for your reply.

Did some further research and found a thread describing the same problem except it was with the Songwriter’s VST instrument. The solution was to install the GA4 4.2.30 update. I just did this and the FE vstpreset kits are now loading properly in GA 4.

Lesson: Always try the simple options first (like install updates).

tkc

Thanks for answering my problem too, real nice !!!