Out now: Neo Soul Keys

Steinberg is proud to present Neo Soul Keys, the most authentic electric piano instrument available. Based on the powerful HALion engine and equipped with an elaborate interface, Neo Soul Keys recreates the most legendary electric piano sound for all kinds of vintage styles such as soul, funk and jazz but also contemporary productions.

Highlights:

• Faithful sampling of original Mark I suitcase piano with multiple velocity layers of sustain, release, and staccato notes

Elaborate interface for direct access and intuitive workflows

VST Amp simulation with 6 different classic amp types

Premium effect section including tube distortion, chorus, flanger, phaser, delay, reverb and virtual wah pedal
Vintage modeled vibrato with intensity and speed control

Realistic sounds with bell, pedal and key noises level controls

VST 3, VST 2 and AU host compatibility

Cross-platform 32-/64-bit for Windows and Mac OS X Intel

Built with lots of love for detail and the proper respect for the legendary electric piano, Neo Soul Keys truly stands out in the studio as well as on stage!

Neo Soul Keys is now available as download through the Steinberg Online Shop.

FIND OUT MORE AND WATCH THE VIDEO

TRY NEO SOUL KEYS NOW

I purchased Neo Soul Keys online from Steinberg. I went through the installation and licensing process. (Note: I am on a PC with Win7). When I started up Cubase 5 and loaded a song, I created a new instrument track and selected Neo Soul Keys as the instrument. Then, when I tried to load a sound into Neo Soul Keys, I first got a message saying “No Layer Edit Page Found”. Then a pop up occurred saying “Some audio files are Missing. Please check installation”. I tried to reinstall and that did not help. I then went to the control panel and uninstalled Neo Soul Keys. I then went to the installer and re-installed. However, I was not able to do the license activation again, which I suppose is OK since I had already activated it once. When I ran Cubase 5 again and tried to pick a sound for Neo Soul Keys, I got the same error messages. Are there some additional files that I should install? (When I run setup again, it says 4 files are installed). Do I need to manually copy some files to the plug in directory? Please let me know how to fix this problem. I saw the demo of Neo Soul Keys and I really want to use this instrument on my current production!

That’s good news. The free Kontact player versions say they have suitcase, stage and wurli selections… And there’s an addon that has yamaha ex5 samples. Will our VSTi version include the other keyboard models in the future?

I reside in Latvia (European Union) and tried to purchase Neo Soul Keys through the on line shop. However, it states that the product is not available in my country. Is there any fix for that? Previously I used to buy the VST Content Sets successfully.

Same thing happened to me on Cubase 6.
After installing neo keys - halion sonic se also won’t work.
How can I fix this?
Thanks.

I downloaded the 30 day trial version but it keeps asking me for an activation code.
On products I purchase, I always get an activation code, or one comes with my other codes
(by that I mean Cubase 7 has a sheet with the C7 code, and two other sheets with codes for the free trials)

There was not an activation code for Neo Soul Keys however. Any suggestions?

Check your email when you completed the form to download the trial

Hello Steinberg? Can you please answer this question.

Thanks.