Output Name filtering -- Selecting MIDI tracks with the same Output

And after the numerous vacations the team will be back to the mill and bring us Cubase 13, but I really don’t need new features. Every new version is slower because of additional resource usage. I just want to work with the best version I have (C12), but these bugs are annoying. I don’t see it possible to pay again for next version that will bring us another bunch of bugs. STOP! and make at least one version complete! When it’s done, you can dream about new features. Not earlier.

2 Likes

Yeah, this doesn’t seem to work for SAMPLER TRACKS either.
I’m trying to workaround a bug which the sampler tracks created from the sample browser go to the bottom of the project. A total nightmare and workflow killer dragging time and time again.

How can we get attention to this?

1 Like

In Cubase 13 we still have situation when Instrument track is MIDI track from PLE view even it has Audio signal. Really strange, @Martin.Jirsak, isn’t?

Hi,

This is by design.

The Instrument tracks are combinations of the MIDI Track with the Audio Return of the Instrument.

Id something has Audio Out (Group, FX, Audio, Sampler & Instrument) it should be selectable in PLE by specifying Audio Out. That’s the purpose why it’s implemented in PLE. Don’t you agree with that?