Outputs 3 or 4 UT-RT4 for reamp problems

Hello! st10ss this is the information when I list de outputs:

try to use Mix 2 R

Hi Steffen, but I understand that the Mix 2 L & R output is the same as the Master L & R, right?

No it’s not… it’s a separate bus

Sorry, I try to get out through the “Line Output 2” on the back, which would be the equivalent of “MIX 2R” and I can’t send any signal to the Kemper. Thanks for your patience, but something so simple escapes me.

1 Like

Félix, please read carefully what we say. I quote again here what I said and what st10ss quoted.

UR RT4 MIX 2 R is the physical output number 4, not 2. Please read the quoted text above.

Now you have set up the output right, but keep you line cable at output 4!

Again:

MIX 1: MAIN physical output
Also MIX 1: physical outputs 1 and 2
MIX 2: physical outputs 3 and 4

Oops, great, congratulations! and forgive me again for my stupidity, I just realized what you were saying! It works perfectly. Thank you very much for your effort, I thank you greatly

For some reason the improper order of exits with respect to name was etched in my head.

Thank you Knopf & st10ss for your support, really.

:ok_hand: :ok_hand: :+1: :+1:

I am glad it worked. Maybe to say stupidity is a little too much here, but in the future please assure yourself to read very carefully what people trying to help you are writing. And as a suggestion, in case of doubt, in the manual (not the quick guide that comes in paper with the UR, but the downloadable PDF) there are very good block diagrams.

Y ahora a lo importante, compañero, que es justamente hacer música y echar a volar la creatividad.

1 Like

Thanks Knopf!, thank you very much for your effort

Hello guys could someone please advise. Can the 4 outputs on the UR RT4 be routed out as individual mono tracks?

I want to be able to send 4 separate mono tracks out of the 4 output to 4 inputs on a mixer and use the main outputs to monitor the input 5-6.

In studio one.

You can route the outputs as mono mono tracks, but must take into account that the Mix1 goes to the main output AND to outputs 1-2. This way, if you want to monitor inputs 5-6 with the main, those signals will be in outputs 1-2 too.

1 Like

Knopf, thanks for the reply.

Will i be able to just monitor from the mixer the 4 inputs and the balance i create and record the mixers main out to 5-6 inputs without getting a feedback loop?

Do i mute the main output in my DAW (studio one) to prevent a feedback?

Is there a workaround?

And how would i set up the steinberg dsp mixer to achieve this please?

Hello. I don’t understand well what you try to achieve. If you want to hear inputs 5-6 in you DAW, it will be using an output for that purpose (normally Main Output, what is linked with Outputs 1-2), but you want your four outputs occupied with signals that are not what your are getting in inputs 5-6. I don’t think it is possible.
Regarding the routing to outputs of what are you trying to do, I guess you should do it in your DAW. But I don’t understand well what you are doing, because this task with the external mixer is exactly the task that a DAW should do.