Padshop 2 I Tutorials

Padshop 2 Tutorial | How To Make A Rain And Thunder Preset

In this tutorial video, I explain how to make a nature sound design preset called Rain and Thunder when using Padshop 2. If you have any questions about Padshop 2 and the tutorial, I would be happy to answer them here or on the tutorial video.

All the best,
Gary

3 Likes

Padshop 2 Tutorial | How To Make A Pad Preset When Using Short Grains
In this tutorial video, I explain how to make a pad preset when using short grains with Padshop 2.

Cheers,
Gary

Padshop 2 Tutorial | How To Use A Bus In The Modulation Matrix

In this tutorial video, I explain how to create and use a bus in the modulation matrix. This process is a great way to create movement when making sound effects.

Cheers,
Gary

Padshop Tutorial I Spectral Pad Preset In 60 Seconds

In this Padshop 2 tutorial, I explain how to create a spectral pad preset in less than 60 seconds.

Cheers,
Gary

1 Like

Padshop Tutorial I How To Make A Granular Pad Preset

In this Padshop 2 tutorial, I explain how to create a granular pad preset that uses long grains.

Cheers,
Gary

Padshop Tutorial I How To Make A Pad Preset That Has Two Layers

In this Padshop 2 tutorial, I explain how to create a pad preset that has two layers in less than 120 seconds.

Cheers,
Gary

Padshop 2 Tutorial I How To Create Vocal Risers & Drops With Env 3

Hello everyone. I published my 34th Padshop 2 tutorial yesterday. In this video, I explain how to create a vocal riser and drop with env 3. After setting up the granular playback, the process is very straightforward. So if you are looking to create your own cinematic or EDM sounds, check out Padshop 2 as an option.

Cheers,
Gary

A post was split to a new topic: How to make Padshop 2 only play for the duration of my drums?

Padshop Tutorial I Granular Preset In 60 Seconds - Step Modulator

This video shows:

1. how to move the sample start time position to the centre of a sample - position 50%
  2. how to use short grains- grain duration 1
  3. how to drag and drop the step modulator to the formant parameter
  4. how to paint steps on the step modulator window
  5. how to add change the sync mode to sync
  6. how to add change the number of steps
  7. how to drag a step in the step modulator window
  8. how to add a slope
  9. how to change the amount of the slope option to the step modulator
  10. how to change the rate value
  11. how to change the formant depth value in the modulation matrix

Cheers,
Gary

Padshop Tutorial I Granular Loop Range In 60 Seconds

This video shows:

1. the play marker positions, the loop range, and the sample range that can be used to create grains
  2. how to specify the sample range that is used to create grains, drag the handles above the sample waveform
  3. how to move the entire sample range, click in the area between the handles above the waveform display, and drag
  4. if the Loop is set to On or Alt, the waveform shows the loop range
  5. how to adjust the loop range, drag the loop handles

Cheers,
Gary