Page setting margins in Cubase Pro 9.5 don't work

Page settings margins in Cubase Pro 9.5 don’t work. Cubase Pro 9.5.1 always crash when you work in scores editor in page mode. I only have to move the mouse to score projekt and Cubase 9.5.1 always crash. I have done a clean full re install of 9.5 and it don’t crash but page settings margins don’t work. When i update to latest 9.5.1 it crash again. I have done this procedur 2 times.
In Cubase Pro 9.0.30.266 page settings margins works very well.

I have the latest macOS 10.13.3

Hi,

This is an known issue.

Could you share the crashes, please?

Here in the crash log when cubase pro 9.5.10.79 is installed.
I have a MacBook Pro 17" early 2011 with macOS 10.13.3 installed.
16 GB ram and 1 GB ssd drive and a perfekt stable system.
Cubase 9.5_2018-02-11-200802_Tommys-MacBook-Pro.crash.zip (25.2 KB)

Hi,

Should be fixed in the upcoming update.

This sucks. Spent the good part of two days running this problem to ground (fruitless web searches; printer reconfigs, workarounds, everything, etc.) Couldn’t solve until I found this thread. Now I’m to understand that it’s known bug. I know: kick me for relying on Cubase Score for my manuscript needs, but this is why I continue to use the program. Something as simple as page print settings must mean that the majority of users have no need for musical notation. All of my prior projects print setups down the drain. Not my world.

When do the next upcoming cubase pro update for macOS arrives?

This is not a public information so far.

Hi,
Now with latest update 9.5.20.144 page settings margins work again and score editor don’t crash.
Thank You