Panning reverb sends

See picture 5 for this. In the routing editor you have to switch over to the other side.

Just about downloading 8.5, will try later. Hope it’s not one of the little things that disappear or break with the update. Well, when it works, it should be completely independent of the plugin as this routing options are a function of Cubase. Mono routing should be possible with mono and stereo plugins.

It’s not allowing me to switch anything over(even with Roomworks, unless set to mono), nothing happens when clicking the arrows or the icons themselves using Valhalla verbs or Roomworks, can you try and see if it works for you with roomworks?

Confirmed. Seems broken, no more mono option :neutral_face:

I’ll go play around a little to see if I can find other tiny shortcomings before I migrate my real work to 8.5… :unamused:

I have 7.5 but I have done a reseach as sticky thread tells to do it, so I’m going to post here, please.
:blush:
If I load a Mono-Reverb and I want it to be panned, what is the difference between Panning it
via FX’s panner slider Vs The send panner on the dry track itself?

Please let me understand.

I’d really just like thank marQs for this guide here. I can confirm this working in Cubase 11 Pro. Also shoutout to the new forum. I was creating a new topic when the forum suggested I take a look here and voila, I’m all set. I’d been banging my head against this issue for longer than I’d like to admit. I appreciate this community.

Cheers