Paragraph Style Questions

1. Is there a way to define a paragraph style that will enter a text object below the staff?

2. Is there an easy way to align the baseline of text entries? For example, in the image I’d like to align all the numbers with the 12.

Untitled

Hi @dclose88 I don’t know how the rest of project looks like (if it has also vocal staves with lyrics for example), but if you use single Lyrics entries, to enter the numbers as in your example you have both your requests at once: it will be entered below the staff and all will be aligned horizontally.

1 Like

The other workaround is to turn collision avoidance off for each text object - they will look wrong after this but they will all be wrong in the same place!

An easy way to select them all is to:

(Note that with text items, it will only select more of text with the same paragraph style - create your own)

Then, move them all at once to wherever you want.

1 Like

That’s a great workaround. Thank you. The score is a piano reduction of a piece from the ballet ‘Coppelia’. The numbers are choreography notes.

That’s another great workaround I didn’t know you could select multiple objects that way. Appreciate your response.