Piano improvisation

I bought a Novation Zero MKii but it didn’t work for me so I returned it. That kawai look’s like the bomb but no controls for multiple midi channel. I also checked out a StudioLogic http://www.studiologic-music.com/numasound.html?product=4 but I wrote to them and they never replied, and Sweetwater never got response to questions either so they dropped from my list. I ended up getting another Kurzweil should have it Monday :slight_smile: KURZWEIL - KURZWEIL It's the Sound® I have been using Kurzweil for a long time and the midi functions work well and are easy to set for live gigs w/Vienna Ensemble Pro 5 + the keyboard feels okay. I wasn’t happy w/resent customer service but what the hell it seems no one’s customer service is any good these days lol I got a really great deal on a Namm show demo model

Write 100 x’s
I will not watch because I HATE TV I will not watch because I HATE TV I will not watch because I HATE TV I will not watch because I HATE TV I will not watch because I HATE TV :cry:

Hi Kenny, lovely improvisation . Just the thing to listen to after a hectic day.

Rik

Slow this down a bit and Tony Bennett would be all over it!

Great tone and playing, Kenny. :sunglasses:

Any vocal ideas would be great Lenny, say the word and its yours :slight_smile:

I know it;s too late, but the Kawai MP6 has great feel, plus all the MIDI and zone capabilities. Also, the new Privia has a good feel, and is very light – 22 lbs. One of the synth presets perfectly captures the synth from Van Halen’s “Jump”. However, the piano is just average

I ended up with the Kurzweil PC3K8 and also got the Synth expansion upgrade. I love it so far the effects processors are insane and it has a huge learning curve but the midi mapping is so easy to use and it was easy to set control of both Cubase and also Vienna Instruments VEP5. I really like the Piano sound on it but the electric piano and B3 are just average. The strings, synths and real instruments are spot on and I could use it in studio if need be…

LAst night I was playing outside and power went out, the whole keyboard came back up 1/2 step out of tune…hope it didn’t fry something :frowning: