Pitch Shift Not working

Hi,

I usually use Cubase’s pitch shifting to create turntable stop effects. Since C10, the same settings do not create the same results. As a matter of fact, no matter what settings I choose to process the audio clip, it always pitches the sound up. What’s even weirder is now that I go back to C9.5, it’s doing the same there as it is in C10. Has there been any reports of pitch shift being broken and I just haven’t seen it? In case you are not familiar with what i’m talking about, here is a youtube link. This guy is on Cubase 5 I believe but up until now, it works the same way.

+1
Same here. Working as expected only when Time Correction checkbox is armed

Pitch shifting without timestretch is broken…
Can confirm on that…
Still a lot of bugs in this area both in 9.5 & 10

thanks for confirming. My issue is 9.5 was working great til 10. Now it doesn’t even work in 9.5…I just don’t get it.

Confirming that!!
Pitch Shift in audio clips -1, -2, -3, … is not working as expected!
Even the function appears (!) in the DOP window!

Only +1, +2…+12… working!!
I hope you don’t let this bug like Cubase 9.5,
that took one year to fix the DOP… OMG!!

Here goes again!!!

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Please put this in the Issues forum, it needs to be there. I experience the same issue in C10 and C9.5, and was using it all of the time in Cubase up until then. It really sucks when these things continue to get broken and not fixed. I wouldn’t hold your breath on it being fixed in a reasonable time, but at least it will make someone aware of it.