PITCH (transpose) changing with no reason????

I have a specific project where the pitch of a instrument track is changing with no reason, seems to be a bug since this happens aleatory over the tracks, sometimes can be the bass, sometimes can be the synths… only happens with Instrument tracks, and make the project totally dissonant :imp:

In addition, is not happening in the whole project, so is not about sample rate.

Somebody experienced this?

Hi,

Make sure no Pitch Bend has been sent, please.

Hello, im sure is not about pitch bend sent,

im 99% is about a bug, this happens suddenly, but I have no explanation of how to reproduce it…

It happens to me only sometimes and very remotely, I don’t know what the reason might be but for example…

While I’m working on something, sometimes I press the stop button, and when I play an instrument track again it sounds at a totally different pitch. Is very strange… and the only way is to close the project and open again, and then doesn’t happens again or could happen few times more…

(update) I discovered that sometimes if I just ignore the issue, at some point the sound back to normality but definitely is a bug 100% sure now that this isn’t user mistake…