Planning on setting up Behringer P16 monitoring system

I want to make sure this will work… here is the plan…

UR816c - ADAT out to the Behringer input module
DSPMixFX - assign ADAT out channels 1/2 to DAW Direct 1/2

• etc for ADAT out 3-8 to DAW direct 3-8

In Cubase:
Enable channels or even create groups and assign the outputs of these to DAW Direct 1-8 as required.

Questions:

1. Direct monitoring enabled as always, yes?
  2. How do I hear what is going on in the control room if everything I need to hear is being routed back to the tracking room to the P16 monitoring mixers? This is exactly the purpose of the direct monitoring, yes?
  3. Any thoughts on my approach in terms of “am I doing it right?” or is there a better way, another consideration, etc?

Thanks!
Chris

PS. I know there are issues with adding revx reverb or the sweet spot morphing channel strip with anything other than actual physical outputs while in Control Room. (ie. the DAW Direct outputs will not work this way) With this, I don’t think I’ll be using control room for the P16 devices. My plan, instead, will be to run a couple of channels of 1/4" from my snake (that would otherwise drive the headphone amp) that goes to the tracking room into inputs 9+10 on the Behringer input module. With these connected to physical outputs, then I should have two channels of audio where I can use / access the built in effects for monitoring via the P16 system.