Play bar in score editor?

Following a problem “score error”, the play bar disappeared, only in the score editor. Can I reactivate the play bar in score editor? If not, can I reinstall Cubase without problem?

You can try trashing the Preferences folder…
Mac: /Users/[your User Account]/Library/Preferences/Cubase 6
PC: \Users<user name\AppData\Roaming\Steinberg\Cubase 6.

Thanks, but there is no Cubase 6 in Preferences… Do you think that I can reinstall Cubase 6, without having trouble?

Mac (which Mac OS?) or PC?
I assure you, it is there (but could be Hidden on OS X 10.7 and later… you have to make your User Account visible)

Cubase 6.0.7 on Mac OS 10.8.2

Hold option while clicking the Go menu in the Finder to see your User Library item in the menu, or paste the following command into the Terminal to make it become visible again:

chflags nohidden ~/Library

can i trash all the folder “Cubase 6”?

Just remove the entire folder (but don’t delete it)… if you have saved any of your own presets, you can put them back, after Cubase has rebuilt Prefs on next launch.
(in fact, you might cure the problem by simply deleting the file “defaults.xml”… you could try that first :wink: )

Thank you very much! Now it’s OK!

How can I reintroduce my own presets? Thanks!

Open the newly-created Cubase Preferences folder, and navigate to the Presets subfolder.
Do the same with the “old” Preferences folder (from wherever you had moved it to), and just copy what you need from the old into the new.