Hello Dorico team,
I hope you are all doing well!
I would like to focus your attention on two aspects that appear in Dorico.
- Play Mode > Notated Lengths - Piano Roll note length editing of tuplet notes.
-Currently it is not possible to change a tuplet notes into regular just by editing their length in the Piano Roll because the tuplet symbols locking the notes.
- Personally I find this an issue which needs to be improved because the Piano Roll is very powerful exactly for note length correction, especially after real-time recording, where many things may need to be fixed. When the score looks messy, the piano roll could help the fixing much faster.
- Would be nice if you integrate Triplet Grid, too.
- At the moment we are having only Regular and Dotted Grids.
- While using the Piano Roll, the Triplet Grid is very important to make the things more precise.
More information and test file is attached:
Play Mode Improvement - Tuplet Changing.dorico (388.1 KB)
I hope something can be done in that direction!
Thank you very much in advance!