Playback only after reopening a project

This fixed the sound issue for me! Thank you. One problem I am still having is that the screen does not follow the playhead. Any ideas on how to fix that? And yes, I have “Follow playhead during playback” selected.

Thank you!

EDIT: I stand corrected. It fixed the issue when I first open a project. It will play from the beginning. If I enter Write mode I can hear the notes individually as I input them and if I click on them, but then no playback at all. One more thing: If I close and re-open the project it will play from the beginning, but if I select any other point I get no playback. Thoughts?

And it appears the program forgets where the first measure is. The transport keeps resetting the position of measure one. At this very moment it thinks the beginning of the score is in m. 86. I have to close and re-open to set it back to the beginning.

That sounds very odd to me, Garrett. Can you tell us anything about your computer setup, e.g. are you on Windows or Mac, do you have any dedicated sound hardware, and if so, what is it? Do the Dorico example projects also have the same problem with playback?

Macbook Pro running El Capitan (10.11.6). I use a Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 as my interface. Every project seems to work including the example projects and previous projects. It’s just the current one I’m working on, I guess. It seemed to be working fine with Dorico 1. I don’t know what I did to craete this situation.