Please help, don´t get support to convert all file to cpr

I just had a frustrating experience with the steinberg support. I want to convert .all files to .cpr files. I wasn´t able to install Cubase SX3 on my mac. But then managed on my PC, but it doesn´t open the .all files. After a few emails, it´s clear: there is no support from Steinberg. I am pissed about that.
If there is anyone in the community who can convert these into .cpr I would be super thankful.
Here is the link to the .all files:

My mistake: I clicked open file instead of import

I have exactly the same issue as you. Can’t buy Cubase SX3 to load my old .ALL files and support don’t even respond to my queries.

Did you ever find anyone that would do it for you? I’m desperate to get two files converted and am more than happy to pay someone to do it.

If you have an elicnecer licence then you can download SX3

Thank you for your suggestion. I have an eLicenser and I’ve downloaded the installer for SX3. But I don’t have a license for SX3 on my eLicenser.

Any license of Cubase Pro on the eLicenser is valid for older versions , too, so if you have a license for say C11 Pro, it should work for SX3, too

It’s a nice thought, but the reality is that it doesn’t work. I have a license for Cubase Pro 12 on my eLicenser. When I run SX3 it asks me to activate it with one of my licenses but selecting the Cubase Pro 12 license doesn’t make the “activate” button available to click.