Please help me to reactivate Cubase 10

Hello. I’m from South Korea(So I’m not good at english) and I bought Cubase Pro 10 a year ago.
Yesterday, I bought a new computer so I deleted Cubase on the old computer, and I installed Cubase 10 on new computer.
My problem is that new activation code is needed. Because when I tried to use the activation code (which I already used in my old computer) to my new computer,
the elicenser message said “The activation code has been used already. An activation code can be used only once to download or upgrade a license. Please contact your software vendor to get a valid activation code”.

So, I tried to ‘Reactivate License’ on the Steinberg account, but the message said “There is no soft-elicenser to reactivate”.

How can I get a new activation code?

I need help.
Thank you.

Cubase Pro has its license on a USB Elicenser, and there is no need to reactivate a license that’s on a USB Elicenser. You simply plug the USB device in to your computer.

Of course make sure you have installed the Elicenser Control Center, but this should have been installed when you installed Cubase.