Please help: The click of the pre-count does not work proper

hello … I bought cubase pro 8 and I immediately saw that the click (audio) starts hard when invoked with the keyboard command num *. With version 7.5 this does not happen, I wanted to report it to your technical department because 'so you can not use the pre-count, it seems that they remain hanging notes and after a few seconds unlocks. I opened both the two original programs and with version 7.5 while keeping the same settings it does not … let me know if there is a way to use the ver CUBASE PRO 8 ???

Thanks for your work!

Gianluca

buongiorno… ho acquistato cubase pro 8 e ho subito visto che il clic (audio) stenta a partire quando viene richiamato con il comando da tastiera num*. Con la versione 7.5 questo non succede, volevo segnalare la cosa al vostro reparto tecnico perche’ cosi non si riesce ad utilizzare il preconteggio, sembra che rimangano delle note appese e dopo qualche secondo si sblocca. Ho aperto entrambi i due programmi originali e con la versione 7.5 mantenendo gli stessi settaggi non lo fa… mi fate sapere se esiste il modo di utilizzare la ver CUBASE PRO 8 ???

Grazie per il vostro lavoro!

Gianluca