Please Help with Cubase 13 Pro!

The software respects the basic menu scheme on both platforms.
So it must be different in some menu entries.

I’m not familiar with the Mac, as you can see on my above statement.
But I know there are differences.

In Windows, for donkeys years Preferences was on the File menu. Then with C10 it got moved to the Edit menu. Is it really impossible to do this on Apple computers?

If the settings or preferences are always under the program menu, it is the right way, even it differs from Windows.

Steinberg dispensed with the “Windows” way of doing things, (which is why there are so many display screw ups), so what makes Apple special in this regard, that Steinberg cannot dispense with the “Apple” way of doing things?
With that, I’m off. No one understands what I’m saying.

I always search everywhere to find where is preferences, for me I’m used to find it in file menu, every time I search in there…

Understand what you are saying, but you don’t understand why it is the way it is in MacOS and why you can not just change it.

I no longer wish to derail this thread.

Set it from “Tracking” to “Normal” or “Muted”.

Ha ha! I didn’t say I didn’t want to view it! See, no one understands me, poor, miserable me!! Oh wait, maybe I need to take my meds…

No, I don’t understand why a single menu item cannot be moved.
With Windows, not a single program that I have ever used (VEGAS, Painter, PaintShop Pro, Word, Visual Studio, etc, etc) has put Preferences under the Edit menu - but there it is in Cubase. Under the Studio menu, with all the other settings, would make more sense.