Plicas en los kits de percusion

sigo sin entender pk las plicas en los kits de percusion no siguen lo que se especifica en el kit,y ademas a pesar de forzar las plicas pone una hacia arriba y otra hacia abajo en las notas ligadas.
no entiendo nada y ya llevo tiempo intentandolo !!!

Translation:

I still don’t understand why the stems in the percussion kits don’t follow what is specified in the kit, and in addition to forcing the stems one up and one down in the slurred notes.
I don’t understand anything and I’ve been trying for a long time !!!

Can you attach a simple example project that demonstrates the issue you’re experiencing? It’s almost impossible to guess what might be happening, but it’ll be easy to tell what’s actually happening if you can provide the project itself. A small reminder about how you can make it easier for us to help you:

Uploading: 42 - Percussion 4 - DIVERTIMENTO 2.pdf…
como podeis ver hay plicas hacia arriba y las que tienen ligaduras una hacia aariba y otra hacia abajo.
Yo en opciones de notacion tengo usar voz definida en el editor de kit y usar ligaduras
Slice 1.pdf (56.2 KB)

1 Like

Hola ximofa,

Lo que Daniel quiere decir es que subas un proyecto de Dorico para ver lo que está pasando. Será más fácil que con el PDF.

Uploading: divertimento 13 silence.dorico…
Hola puedes observar que en la percusion 4 al principio el basdrum tiene las plicas hacia arriba y a pesar que en el kit tengo especificado plicas hacia abajo ,tambien puedes ver que en las ligaduras una plica va hacia arriba y luego otra hacia abajo.
LO tengo puesto asi pk si pongo las dos plicas hacia abajo con el tremolo del bombo se hace un lio y corta la duracion de la nota.
Te agradeceria mucho me explicaras que puedo hacer con este problema.
Gracias

Unfortunately your attachment is still not correctly attached. Make sure it is smaller in size than 4MB, and that you are waiting for it to appear as a downloadable attachment in the preview pane on the right-hand side before you submit your message.

No consigo que se adjunte el archivo a pesar que lo he cortado para que no llegue a un mega.
Como lo puedo enviarÂż

Perhaps try another browser? Or upload it to a cloud storage folder like Dropbox, OneDrive or Google Drive, and post a link to it here.

ok hecho .
Gracias por vuestra infinita paciencia :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Hola supongo que sera por falta de tiempo pero Âżno habeis podido aclarar algo de mi problema?
es raro que no me contesteis dada la celeridad que suele haber en vuestro foro.

Sorry for the long delay in coming back to you. The reason the stems are pointing upwards for your Bass Drum instrument is that, although Dorico is respecting the stem directions defined in your percussion kit, when only one voice is active, Dorico will follow the natural stem direction rules, as it would on a pitched staff. Because you’ve chosen to hide the rests in the Tam-tam instrument, there is only one voice active, which means that the bass drum notes will be allowed to have their stems pointing upwards.

You have two choices: either you can manually flip the stems of the notes for the bass drum instrument where needed, or you can can set Rests at start and end of voices in five-line staff presentation to Pad voice with rests on the Percussion page of Notation Options, which does also apply to this kind of grid presentation.

MUchas gracias voy a probar a ver como queda.