Plugin limit problem,slot remains empty upon loading

Started having this same problem here too. Sent a request to Steinberg, hoping they might have some insight into the problem. UAD, Slate, Waves, ReLab, SoundToys, among other that will not load. I had been running smooth for the last two years with very few problems, but I must say, this makes it hard to come back and make fine adjustments to a mix, when you open it and a handful of plug-in’s have jumped off the mix and Cubase will not let you reload them back in.

Cubase 8.5
Win 7, 64bit
Relatively new computer with fresh load in of software.

Bump, hoping for a solution. :cry:

Thanks for weighing in. And yes those are the exact ones I have issues with (although Waves seem to load ok but I use them less often so maybe just not noticing it).

I have received word back from UAD that they are checking on this. If you hear back from Steiny lets us know too.

same problem here :confused: kills my workflow…
win10 x64, Cubase 8.0.4, rme raydat, UAD, Slates, some Waves, other 3rd Party Plugins…

It happens to me like this:

Since I went exclusive to the 64 Bit version, it does not matter if it’s windows 7 or 10 or if it’s Cubase 8 or 8.5
I understand what you go through. This ruins all the work!
Impossible to work

hello, someone solved this problem? have the same with no UAD plugins. the most annoying thing is that there is no message about it -so you dont know what pluging is missing on loading(((
you just hear that something wrong and have to try to found what is missing- its really big problem.

I have this problem too, it really destroying my workflow.

I just had this issue yesterday on a relatively new project.

Audiothing Filterjam - which I have used on a previous project, would not load onto a channel insert in my current project. After selecting it from the plugin list, nothing would happen.

Maybe just one of those weird things?