PLUGINS too often Random and Missing

I won’t do that, because this isn’t a Cubase thread. Tech support has contacted me and we are working out a time when they can take a look at my system.

I will say, that Cubase 9.5 finds 650+ old and new plugins. In fact, it is amazing at parsing the plugin folder/directory. And its list does NOT randomly change what is listed/available for use. It finds all of my Waves, Fab Filter, Steinberg, Brainworx, Softube, iZotope plugins (everything) I’ve loaded for use. It can determine what is VST2, VST3 and so rarely has an interface flake-out or a plugin 'crash it… I don’t even think about it.

The latest thing with WaveLab, is that Acustica “Ruby” (Acustica Audio), causes WaveLab to ‘crash’, when rendering.

Cubase and my 32bit version of Sound Forge are handling that, with zero issues. It is a brand new purchase, not old/outdated by any means. And it seems like some kind of miracle, that WaveLab found that plugin and made it available at all. Sounds great, but it will not process. There is a thread in this forum, about that specific plugin. I didn’t start that one, but I did chime in: