plz help me urgntly

i have aproblem for setup my cubase le4 after
i make aformat for my computer plz help me to setup my cubase again

if u have any idia how can i sent email to support
cuose my languge was not perfct couse im from m.e

I might try uninstalling and reinstalling Cubase. You can contact support with your language from the support form in MySteinberg.

i sent alot of emailes and maessages to this company to hlep me how can i set up my cubase le4 again after
i make aformat for my pc but i dont resved any answr

thats was to bad and uncool

im going to use aprotools and thanx steinberg for nothing sham in u

Where are you located? The Steinberg tech support in most countries will get back with you in 48 hours. What kind of format did you do to your computer?

Amazing how some people expect to use and know everything about a great product like
Cubase as soon as they put the disk in there Computer.
I was reading this morning about a guy who started using Cubase
back in 1987 and is still learning today. I started with Cubase Le4 back
in 2008 and em still learning. Hmmmmmmm :wink:

It takes awhile folks ----- be patient :slight_smile:

Jack :smiley: :smiley:

To which company did you send email? As far as I know, Cubase LE is not supported by Steinberg, but the company manufacturing the hardware Cubase LE came with.

And to get help here in the forum, you need to tell us, WHAT is your problem. Yo have not told anything about it. You are just telling what lead to your problem (whatever it is).

Thank you and goodbye. We will miss you.

My guess is that he didn’t understand the license re-activation process.

Yea - Exactly

PS: Jarno - What kind of mixing Board is that in your Picture? :question: :smiley:

ok can u plz tell me about that couse evry time i wirote my old actv code not work

No obviously it does not - explained quite well in your mySteinberg account, but fortunately you don´t need that anymore with protools…

But based on the information he gave us we didn’t know for sure. It could have been broken disk, missing drivers, glitch in his OS setup … or anything.

It’s my TASCAM DM-4800.

Well … that’s true.

To OP: unfortunately I have no knowledge of re-activation of Cubase LE licence, so I can’t help, but I hope someone else can.

When you log into mySteinberg:

On the left side: click “Activation & Reactivation”
Scroll down until you see Cubase LE4. Click “More” underneath it (right hand side).
Under “Reactivation” click “More”.
It’s going to want your NEW e-licenser number (found in e-licenser control center) and your OLD activation code (should be on a piece of paper that came with Cubase LE4).
Once those are in, click the button labeled “Request New Activation Code”.
I’m not sure how long the process takes, but it shouldn’t be too long.
It will give you instructions from there.

Musecany1: Watch this video a bunch of times

Cool – Thanks Jarno :sunglasses:

That’s for activation, not re-activation.

OOPS :blush:

Jack :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

thanx for your kind and iwell try and told u whats happend (:

I believe you still are!! Since you’re still not able to differentiate between Activation and Reactivation…

Here are the definitions of both words to further clearify the meaning of each word:
www.dictionary.reference.com/browse/activate
www.dictionary.reference.com/browse/reactivate

Read carefully and so many times… Good luck! :slight_smile:

By insulting your most dedicated helper, you have confounded your chances of being assisted. :mrgreen:
Obviously you don’t know the first thing about Cubase license configuration or you would’ve already figured it out a long time ago! :unamused:

Bane: I’m tempted to repost something here that I posted a week or so ago.
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :question:
What do you think------should I :question: :smiley: :smiley:

Jack :unamused: :imp: :smiling_imp:

YES :exclamation: :stuck_out_tongue: