Poll: On which device do you use Cubase iC Pro mainly?

You are correct; keyboards work-ish, but both TouchDAW and IC Pro have become poor investments!

iPad4 and Galaxy Note 4.

-was- using it on iPhone 4. Just for booth recording.

I just switched to Nook HD+ Don’t laugh. 9" HD 1920x1280 it’s -the- clearest, easiest to read display I’ve ever seen. $100. Recognised my network/DAW immediately with icPro… which I cannot say was the case for IOS.

Are you getting full screen tablet version IC pro with that or the phone screen version? The 10.1" tablet I tried (and returned) showed only phone version due to I gues the fact resolution is 1280 x 600. The nook+ has a smaller screen but better resolution. Might pick up a nook + instead, All I want is a touch pad full of lots of key commands!

Steinberg must put resolution requirements as well as screen size on the IC pro page, surely that’s possible!

Been giving the whole Cubase touch screen control some more thought.

Windows 10 will be here very, very shortly. With voices on the web talking of easier porting and running of IOS Apps and Android apps on the newest Windows OS
On the Android side, Microsoft is enabling developers to use Java and C++ code on Windows 10, and for iOS developers they’ll be able to take advantage of their existing Objective C code. “We want to enable developers to leverage their current code and current skills to start building those Windows applications in the Store, and to be able to extend those applications,” explained Microsoft’s Terry Myerson during an interview with The Verge

There is plenty on the web talking about windows 10 and the potential as well as perhaps problems pitfalls of IOS/Android for windows.

So steinebrg if all this is going ahead, a windows 10 tablet Cubase IC pro seems like the absolute next logical progression, will this happen? it seems crazy if it does not…exciting and interesting times.

I have now used IC pro on Ipad and Android but what I am looking forward to using and owning to control Cubase is windows 10 tablet PC (and for other uses)

Just got an iPad and purchased iC Pro. Wonderful addition to my setup, use it only for the touch Macros.
It’s worth every penny just for that alone. So my main control setup is CMC-CH+QC+TP and macros. PERFECT. :smiley:

– Also works fine with Nuendo!