Portico download...where is it?

Yes needing the installers here as well! Huh? Never realized this would be a hassle.

You can just download the trial version and upgrade that to 1.1.0. Your license will automatically turn the trial into the full version.

Thanks, I will try that. If memory serves, which it doesn’t much of the time, I think that is how I did it last time. Just forgot!

Hello! Just like the others, I am trying to find the download in Steinberg Download Assistant for my RND Portico Bundle. All that I’m seeing is the 1.1 update on the site.

This is really weird - why is it so hard to find! I’ve just migrated to a Windows 10 system so need the installers again. It’s odd that the Mac version has an installer but Windows just has the updates. And a week later my support request is still probably way down the queue…

H :slight_smile:

I have the same issue…help!! there’s no link to the demo version either…

M

Me too. No installer! What’s all the secrecy about? Why isn’t it just in the Download Assistant? After what seems at least 6 years of this nonsense judging by this thread, is it such a gigantic hassle to make them more easily available…? Baffling.