Portico download...where is it?

I own both Neve Portico plugins and they are installed on my DAW. I am putting together a portable DAW and the system does not have a DVD in it (Surface Pro 3). I don’t see the Portico downloads other than the 1.1 update that requires 1.0 already installed. Is creating an ISO file from my original DVDs the only option to be able to install these two plugins?

Never mind. I forgot I had a Sony external DVD-RW drive (circa 2008), plugged into Win 8.1 USB and to my amazement it worked without a driver download.

Hello,

in case you need to download the ISO image now or in the future, please let me know anytime.

Cheers,

Hello Fabio,

I have just purchased a Portico Bundle (as a 2nd hand license transfer) and am looking for either an installer or ISO download. All I can find are the 1.1 updates, however there are no 1.0 original installer files in the regular Steinberg support downloads section. The original installers are also not available on the FTP sites. Can you point me to where I can download the Portico Bundle installers?

Kind regards,
George

Hello George,

you’ve got PM!

Best regards,

Hello again Fabio,

Thank you for your prompt and courteous response and for sorting out a download for me. It is very much appreciated.

Kind regards,
George

i have Yamaha Vintage Open Deck, Stomp Box, EQ&Comps, & Neve Portico, etc…

what are the latest installers?
¿where i can find them?
nothing.

[Mod EDIT: We do provide installers as you can see from this very thread, no need to be aggressive, please contact support to get the installers.]

Can I get the link to the ISO for the portico plugs thanks

yes, it is unbeleavable that for a product with that pricetag and with such a copyprotection sceme one have such a hassle to get a simple 5 MB installer. AND then it is not covered in the zero downtime…
:unamused:

Hey Guys,

I’m wanting to re-install my studio machine over the Xmas break myself … I also can’t seem to find a download in my Steinberg Shop login or on the site itself - a link would be great!

Hello Fabio,

I have just purchased a Portico Bundle but I can not find download links for a Portico Bundle.
where can I download the Portico Bundle 1.0 original installer(mac, win)?

Hello,

I’m sending you a PM.

Thank Fabio for your Support

I would need the Portico comp stock install please, i am just seeing the update in the download section…
cheers

Hello,

PM sent to you as well.

Kind regards,

Hi,

I am re-installing everything from scratch in my new Mac.
I own and am registered for the Portico Bundle, but other than the latest upgrades,
I can’t find the original installer anywhere. Can someone please point me to it, I need to
set up my new computer ASAP. Thanks.

Hi there,

I just bought the Portico Bundle a few days ago. Ive sorted the license out via the elicenser - BUT can you please PM me the Install files please? as I can’t find where to get them from!

Thanks!

Cheers :slight_smile:

Chris Chapman :smiley:

Can you please PM me the install file please - Ive just bought the Portico Bundle and cant find where the installer is?

Do I need the 1.0 installers as well as the 1.10 installers?

Looking at the original installer versus the updaters it looks like you need the original installer, see the .jpg below.