Repeating a set of bars seems to prevent gradual tempo changes from working as expected.
Steps to reproduce:
- write six bars (in my case bars 1, 3, 5 have notes; 2, 4, 6 are silent)
- single-click on first note in bar 5
- select ‘Gradual Tempo Change’ > accel.
- position accelerando extension as desired - in my case: starts at third/final note of bar 5
- extends to third/final note of bar 10 etc
- place caret on barline at start of bar 6
- SHIFT+B for bars Popover
- ‘+6’ to create six new empty bars
- select everything in all of bars 1 to 6
- R to copy the contents into new bars 7 to 12
Nothing I can do gets accel. working properly now. No detectable change in tempo.
If I’m doing something wrong, happy to be told! Otherwise good luck with logging and fixing this one