Possible bug with Sony Noise reduction DirectX

Hi there,

Trying to work with the Sony Noise Reduction DirectX plugin inside Wavelab 7.1 on PC.
While it is working good on the master section, while working with the plugin within the batch processor, Wavelab crashes when loading a preset to the Noise reduction plugin.

Saving and loading presets work perfectly while trying this on the master section.

Loading the plugin and saving presets work perfectly also in the batch processor but the crash occurs only when trying to load presets back.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Eitan

This is a known issue. Will be fixed in upcoming 7.1.1 version, later this month.

In the mean time, here’s a work around: make your settings from the Master Section, and call the batch processor from there.

Thanks a lot!

Maybe a silly question but how to I load my saved batches from the master section?

Thanks,
Eitan

Maybe a silly question but how to I load my saved batches from the master section?

Not possible. You just load a batch as before. If you want to insert some stuff, create a master section preset, and use it from the batch window.

Got it, now it works!!

Keep up the great work. Wavelab is the only solution for serious batch processing.

Best,
Eitan